Mesages
  Conversation Posts Last posts
Conversation icon
Help & Support.
Dedicated to helping you out with any questions, problems you meet, or listening to any feedback that you have. Also, for additional information, here's our e-mail address: [email protected]
admin 2 years ago
6760 Last posts:
3 hours ago
trongxd9
Posted by Comment
Grummelbaerchen
Grummelbaerchen

17 months ago
(new)
@taura, Moderator: There are some issues with the energy decrease and the experience. We hope to solve them as soon as possible. Thank you for your notifications and we apologize for the inconveniences.
Not just the decreasing of energy, the time when food is consumed is also wrong,i consumed 1 high quality food a few minutes ago, way to early.

ecolitan
warned
ecolitan

17 months ago
(new)
Wow. Bought a knife and glasses to be able to participate in arena. And they were consumed without any fights (yes log confirms this). Nice. I guess I\'ll wait until the \"site doesn\'t have problems\" before doing anything else other than working and fighting the trainer. Hard enough to get going without not getting what you pay for to help out.

Latty
warned
Latty

17 months ago
(new)
@ecolitan: Wow. Bought a knife and glasses to be able to participate in arena. And they were consumed without any fights (yes log confirms this). Nice. I guess I\'ll wait until the \"site doesn\'t have problems\" before doing anything else other than working and fighting the trainer. Hard enough to get going without not getting what you pay for to help out.
Weapons are consumed in referral fight too, not only on Arena.

ecolitan
warned
ecolitan

17 months ago
(new)
@Latty: Weapons are consumed in referral fight too, not only on Arena.
Yes I know. I purchased the weapon (in log) and then tried to fight a number of arena fights where they appeared available but when I clicked fight \"was attacked within 5 minutes\" so no fight. Ok - so there\'s a race to get to them? *shrug. Kept trying to get a fight and then finally got the notice that \"you do not have the required energy or weapon\". There are NO fights in my log from any of this so both energy and weapons were consumed in \"non fights\". None in logs until this morning. So not even invisible fights I just wasn\'t seeing. I will stick to just working and referral fights until I know things are working as right now site seems to be stealing significant amounts of what I invested/earn.

Chrono
Chrono

17 months ago
(new)
well my xp drops 0.8 again not 0.4

Shinseika3
Shinseika3

17 months ago
(new)
Cant work, says in 5 hours since 2 days... I´d never give you money with a shitty ass service like this.

yiannis1968
yiannis1968

17 months ago
(new)
something is wrong with exoerience,drops down very fast please check it

raido
raido

17 months ago
(new)
Today was the 3rd day that experience gain has been broken. When should we expect this problem to be fixed?

DeusB
DeusB

17 months ago
(new)
@raido: Today was the 3rd day that experience gain has been broken. When should we expect this problem to be fixed?
Yes EXP goin down to fast. It is 0.8 points per day!!!!

Latty
warned
Latty

17 months ago
(new)
@ecolitan: maybe you was attacked in Referral fight while you inspected Arena...