Mesages
  Conversation Posts Last posts
Conversation icon
Help & Support.
Dedicated to helping you out with any questions, problems you meet, or listening to any feedback that you have. Also, for additional information, here's our e-mail address: [email protected]
admin 2 years ago
6925 Last posts:
18 hours ago
Navneet
Posted by Comment
GanjaMan
GanjaMan

17 months ago
(new)
Same suggestion as Ecolitian: Please extend licenses and upgrades 6 days. It would be fair.

lutfia1313
lutfia1313

17 months ago
(new)
+1 from me

they were extending the license for 6 days, and referral point will be re-calculated

admin
admin

17 months ago
(new)
Temporary Upgrade and licences for companies were extended for 6 days. Affiliates points will be re-calculated.

FREAKYFISHY333
FREAKYFISHY333

17 months ago
(new)
I\'m missing some usd in my account most of my q3 clothes are gone my business has less money....I wasn\'t able to buy weps or def items due to the site being worked on. I also got demoted cuz someone attacked me....what is goin on. I put money into this game and now I\'m losing it due to bug errors. What do I do?

DeJaVu
DeJaVu

17 months ago
(new)
i have missing 1 week income in my account. and my experience points. please fix it somehow.

admin
admin

17 months ago
(new)
The system was rollback to the 14th of April. All users, companies, countries, etc... were restored to 14th of April. Please read Rollback topic. Thank you.

FREAKYFISHY333
FREAKYFISHY333

17 months ago
(new)
@admin: The system was rollback to the 14th of April. All users, companies, countries, etc... were restored to 14th of April. Please read Rollback topic. Thank you.
wow that\'s pretty messed up. So all that we worked for and made in the last 4-5 days r gone? we should b compensated somehow.

misterdd
banned
misterdd

17 months ago
(new)
Taura. Where is my money? I was not in Croatia, and i was not here 5 days, but i had 18 foods high quality, and my energy cant drop under 5 ever. So where are my bonuses from arena, I had enough weapons also. I was not here, but i had all weapons, all energy, and now i see one notification that i did not received money for all 5 days???? As i see some of my money is restored. DO not know how, do not know why. I spent big money for weapons, for energy, and i wish refund of earnings of last 5 days from arena. Also do not know who and why restored my decisions (and how) but if someone hacked in my profile i wish that you guys ban that person from game. Please explanation for that, and please check what was wrong because that can not be, i am sure on that. Thank you.

Jikata89
Jikata89

17 months ago
(new)
What heppand whith gm found ? next day given or not ?

mauverich
mauverich

17 months ago
(new)
The link on the market menu is http://www.marketglory.com/account/logout

that is why everytime i want to go to the market, the system logs me out. Please fix this.