Mesages
Conversation Posts Last post
Signaling problems that appear
When problems related to MarketGlory appear, we ask you to notify the game's administration as soon as possible. Our team will proceed to solve these issues as soon as we receive the notification. Once the problem was signaled to our technical department, we have to ask, however, that you do not insist in repeating the notification - we will be working on solving it as quickly as possible, and users will be notified as soon as we have a solution.

Also, we must mention that we will not tolerate any kind of injuries or insults towards our team, any such post following to be deleted, and it's author, reprimanded by receiving a warning. If such behavior continues, we will take the right to fully withdraw the user's rights of posting on the chat or forums.

If we encounter malicious or ironic posts regarding the MarketGlory team, no matter how they are worded as, we will enforce the measures that have been previously mentioned. Also, please post the encountered problems on the 'Help&Support;' topic, that should be kept as clean as possible, so we can easily take note of the problems that appear.

The MarketGlory team wishes you good luck!
taura, Moderator 4 years ago
36 posts
http://www.marketglory.com/_assets/img/users/43cbefca81a37729b9ae284e5d5a1e54/thumb_390813_252009638185873_1376719873_n.jpg
Last post:
21 hours ago

core2008

Posted by Comment
ronnie_sullivan
(new)
2 weeks ago
I saw in Chile, After I thinking at bug
core2008
warned
(new)
2 weeks ago
You have a serious problem with server capacity... you freeze arena fight constantly, and when I refresh you give me warning about access abuse. I don\\\'t know how to play arena. As I told you before I play the same way as always, but again after few months you have enormeos huge, tremendeos lags and freezing pages during GT matches and during arena fights. Please find the way to resolve this... it is day by day issue.
netwerk
(new)
one week ago
Taura, i think there is a bug in country netherlands, the fightbonus can be set now to 100 NLg and the workbonus to 10.000 NLG.. i think this is a bug?
http://www.marketglory.com/_assets/img/users/b97ec472e2b5ca1173b30de0b65bc5d5/thumb_rosullivan.jpg
(new)
Can set 999999999999.999 fight bonus
ronnie_sullivan
one week ago
core2008
warned
(new)
7 days ago
Do you allow to watch arena fight ???? 4th day you log me out and gave me warning for doing absolutely nothing. I just watch rena when you freeze screen in the middle of the fight , log me out and warn me.... could you explain what are you doing ??? I stopped even try to change positions during fights.... you simply disable us to play at all .....
core2008
warned
(new)
4 days ago
Common.... I just bought 100 gold weapons.... and without any announcement you cancel arena ??.... Well, last few weeks you become extremely professional ... well done!
http://www.marketglory.com/_assets/img/users/48c0b3cf0c62e40eeff5a9b07a63d953/thumb_untitled-4.png
(new)
Well, thank you ;)
taura, Moderator
2 days ago
ronnie_sullivan
(new)
4 days ago
Bug in the arena
Taswin12
(new)
4 days ago
No local arena in Indonesia
sixfinger
(new)
4 days ago
No global arena...
http://www.marketglory.com/_assets/img/users/b97ec472e2b5ca1173b30de0b65bc5d5/thumb_rosullivan.jpg
(new)
yes
ronnie_sullivan
4 days ago
taura, Moderator
(new)
2 days ago
If it would have been a planned event, you would have been informed that the arena will not take place. However, since it was not planned, no notification in advance was made.
core2008
warned
(new)
21 hours ago
prntscr.com/fnpf6e

Look top left and bottom left of the print screen. To translate you: top shows that your site during arena fight is unavailable, and bottom translation is waiting for www.marketglory.com. This is now more then 10 days that you don\\\'t allow me to play arena online, and change ( if I want ) my positions during fights. On a contrary what you claim (which is btw very silly) that everything is explained, this is another issue what you never explain in the last 10 days. This is so unprofessional, that I am stunned with such long discrimination toward players who can and want to play arena actively. Best regards! I don\\\'t expect any answer at all about this, because you thought me not to expect. Cheers!
P.S.
As you probably can guess I lost the arena fight. I lost many many fights thanks to you, which I can easily win. Thank you very much!
 < 1 2